Know about school – Government Girls Inter College, Noida
Our school – GGIC Noida — Government Girls Inter College, Hoshiyarpur, Sector 51 Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, is a government school. It is administered by the Department of Secondary Education, Uttar Pradesh.
The school was established in 2017. The school is affiliated to the UP Board – Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad, Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh. The school is only for girls. The medium of instruction is in Hindi. Though some classes are also run in English medium.
School Building and Establishment
The school building was constructed by Noida Authority based on latest building standards in 2015-2017. All the basic amenities have been well defined and laid out in the plan. Building structure is best in the class. Post completion of the building, it was handed by Noida Authority to the Department.
School Infrastructure and Facilities
- Located in the center of Noida in Sector 51
- Just 100 metres from Metro Station
- New building (2017) based on new building standards
- 4 story high
- 40 class rooms, 6 staff rooms and office rooms, 5 laboratory, 1 library, 1 conference hall
- Guard room
- Fire Fighting equipments
- Rain water harvesting facility
- Best-in-class furniture
- Smart classrooms equipped with projectors and computers
- Well equipped laboratory – Physics lab., Chemistry lab., Biology lab., Computer lab., Home Science lab.
- Library with over 5,000 books
- Sports facilities and equipments
- Medical room
- Audio-visual, conference hall
- R.O. Water plant
- A number of other facilities imparted by various NGOs and companies through CSR fund
A team of 24 staff members (total staff 40+) have been posted by the Government to ensure best education to girl child of Noida and adjoining region. All the teachers are well qualified and have vast experience. On need basis the school also hires services from other staff members. Click to read Principal Message or see Management and Staff List.
The school imparts education to girls from class 6 to class 12. At class 11 and class 12 level, all three streams – Science, Commerce and Humanities – are available. About 2500 girl students are enrolled in any academic year.
As mentioned above, the school is affiliated to the UP Board – Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad, Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh. The medium of instruction is in Hindi. Though some classes are also run in English medium.
- Skilled and trained teachers
- 40+ staff
- 2500+ girl students
- Class 6 to class 12 education
- Hindi medium
- Affiliated to UP Board
- 98% pass percentage in High School (10) and Intermediate (10+2)
- District Topper (among girls) in 2019 & 2020
- Number of awards and toppers in district and state level various competitions
- Along with education, focus also on skill development and vocational training
- Computer training and computer courses
- English speaking courses